Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dragon Touch Y88X Plus Android 4.4.4 Tablet Review

When Dragon Touch Y88X Plus tablet caught my eye, I decided to try one, especially taking into account the price and features.So far I have been completely satisfied with its' overall performance. Remember, this is my first tablet!

First off, a fully functional Android 4.4.4 tablet with an IPS display. I can't even begin to describe how good of a deal that is. After playing around with the tablet for a while, the screen definitely has a good brightness indoors, and has as much of a viewing angle as you could ever need. It is plenty easy for both of my sons to see despite whoever is holding it, and however much they are angle-ing it away from the other. One of the reasons I purchased this is for an upcoming long trip, and putting movies onto a standard tablet can be problematic. As this is android, any file type will work with the right app, but more important than the OS, it has a MicroSD slot!

I like the fact that it does not require a contract since I mainly use Dragon Touch Y88X Plus at home or at work, where I can use the Wi Fi connection. I have also found it can be tethered to my smartsphone to access the Internet. Took me a while to figure that one out, but it is possible! Just use Google to find out how. It does perform exactly as described.

In fact, a few days after purchasing one for myself, I ended up purchasing another for my partner who has experienced the same results a myself. Overall we both are completely satisfied with Dragon Touch Y88X Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment