Friday, June 3, 2016

Dragon Touch M8 8 inch 16 GB Bluetooth 4.0 Tablet review

My first impression of the Dragon Touch M8 tablet was that it seemed like a great mid-sized tablet. This one is 8 inches so it's perfect for people who feel a 10 inch tablet is too big, and a 6 inch tablet is too small.

Before I get into the technical details, the most important thing I always do whenever I try a new tablet is see how well it runs my existing Apps. This tablet is running Android 5.0 (Lollipop), so it rant every App I tried perfectly. I ran Firefox, Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and a bunch of games like Minion Rush and several of the Angry Birds series.

The bottom line is that regardless of all the bells and whistles a tablet has, the most important thing is that it runs the Apps you want to use well, and this tablet ran all of my favorite apps perfectly.

On the technical side, it's got a Quad Core CPU and 1GB of DDR3 memory, so it's a bit faster than some of the older generations of tablets. It has 16 GB of flash memory, which is typical of most Android tablets, and it a Micro-SD slot to add up to 32 GB more if you need it.

One of the best features of this tablet is it's IPS screen. Among other things, this means that unlike older generation screens, you can see the screen from just about any angle and still see a clear picture. This is particularly important when two or more people are viewing it at the same time, from different angles.

It also has Bluetooth, WiFi and an HDMI port for connecting it directly to your TV and a built-in GPS, which means that if you download your maps in advance, you can use this as a dedicated GPS without using a cellular connection.

I was sent a sample for review and I was very impressed by the performance and features. It's a great value for the price.

I hope you found this review helpful. Questions and comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment