Q-BOX 4K Amlogic S905 TV Box Android 5.1 2G/16G 2.4G+5G Dual Band WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth4.0 (KODI Preinstalled)
● Comes with a RJ45 jack for 10M / 100M / 1000M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
● True 4K x 2K resolution which delivers best audio and video quality for you.
● Powerful 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 quad core CPU: Stable and reliable.
● Android 5.1: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi,
offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video
● 2GB DDR3 + 16GB EMMC, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more
space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play
games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Q-BOX are
connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best
4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● 2 x USB host ports, Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● HDMI CEC Use your normal TV remote to control your tv box (If your tv supports it)
As you can see in this photo there is a Heat sink, its only small but
doing a great job as iv not came across any over heating issues.
The Q Box is A cool looking Tv box with its Ribbon of LED light that
goes all around the top edge of the box that has 3 colors to choose
from baby blue,dark blue & green .
The boot time is around 25 seconds so its quite nippy,There is a bottom
& top status bar, Whitch i always like to see.My Q Box came fully
rooted out of the box too so no messing about trying to root it.
Iv been playing around with this Q Box for over a week now & i have
to say im more than impressed by it everything seems to run so well
on,For an out of the box tv box experience This thing is pretty dam good.
The remote that the Q box comes with is a good remote, its not an
airmouse but for a inferred remote its doing a great job.The only way to
power down the Q box is with the button on the remote as there's no
power button on the device its self.
Once booted up it takes you to the home screen shown below.